Table of contents :
Copyright of that course belongs to Daniel Walter Scott:
You can download the free exercise files belonging to this course from: "Download free exercise files."
The filename is Exercise Files - Web Essentials.zip
- my-webdesign, this is the main directory. You might notice I have no spaces in the directory or filenames. I use the minus-sign or an underscore.
- course-material, this directory will contain the unzipped contents of the zip file: Exercise Files - Web Essentials, you just downloaded.
- exercises, this directory is meant for the exercises you follow in Daniel Scott's youtube course.
- experiments, this directory will contain any other experiments or examples you might need.
- mywebsite, this directory will contain your final website files.
Unzip the subdirectories from the downloaded file into the correct directory as mentioned above.
From what I could see in Dan's video, he works on a Mac. This article describes things for a windows pc. So you might see some differences here and there. Furthermore, Dan also seems to have some plugins in Visual Studio Code installed. I tried figuring out which ones we would need, and will describe how to install them.